Monday, September 21, 2009

Will of Mary (Henthorn) Donaldson - 18941203

Will of
Mary (Henthorn) Donaldson
Union District, Monongalia Co., WV
b. May 1817 - d. 30 Nov 1894
Recorded 3 Dec 1894

Will of Mary Henthorn Donaldson, Union Dist. Monongalia Co. 1894

I, Mary Donaldson, of Union Dist., Monongalia co. W.Va., do make this my last will and testament.

First, I desire that my funeral expenses and debts, if any, be paid.

Second, I desire that the proceeds of my property both real and personal, that is the whole of my property after paying all expenses, be distributed as follows, viz; to the children of my sister, Nancy Stewart, one fourth; to the children of my brother, James Henthorn, one fourth; to brother Lot Henthorn, or if he is dead to his children, one fourth; and to my sister Julia Everly, or to her children if she is dead, one fourth, to be equally divided among the children of each brother and sister aforesaid.

I appoint my nephew, J.M. Stewart, to be the executor of this my last will and testament, and give him full authority to dispose of my property and distribute the proceeds of the same, as above described. I also empower my said nephew, J.M. Stewart and his brother O.V. Stewart, continue to hold the land and pay for it as conditioned in a lease and contract for sale under which they have holding said land and that my exr. aforesaid shall not be required to distribute any of the money for the land before it is due.

Mary Donaldson

Charlie Dickinson
H.A. Dickinson

Court session; Dec. 3, 1894. Will recorded and J.M. Stewart appointed exr.

(Note: Mary Henthorn was the daughter of Henry Henthorn and Sarah Ridgeway)

*****
Email: Dick.Henthorn@gmail.com
Revised: 21 Sep 2009
File: 18941203.txt

No comments: