Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Will of Alvin J. Henthorn - 19301213

Last Will and Testament
of
Alvin J. Henthorn
Blount Township, Vermilion Co., IL
13 Dec 1930

I, Alvin J. Henthorn, of Blount Township, Vermilion County, Illinois, being of sound mind and memory, do make, publish and declare the following to be my last will and testament:

First - It is my will and desire that all my just debts, including my funeral expenses, be fully paid.

Second - I hereby will, bequeath and devise to my son, Harry Henthorn, all the property, both real, personal and mixed, wherever situated, that I may own at the time of my death.

Third - I hereby nominate and appoint S.E. Brittingham, of Danville, Illinois, Executor of this, my last will and testament, and revoke all former wills by me made and request the attesting witnesses to this, my last will and testament, to sign the same as attesting witnesses thereto.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hand and seal the 13th day of December, A.D. 1930.

Alvin J. Henthorn (Seal)

The above and foregoing instrument, consisting of one sheet, including this certificate, was at the date thereof, signed, sealed, published and declared by the testator, Alvin J. Henthorn, in our presence, to be his last will and testament; and we, at his request, scribed our names as attesting witnesses of it thereof, and we further certify that at the time of signing said instrument, we believe the said Alvin J. Henthorn to be of sound and disposing mind and memory, and to be acting without coercion or restraint.

Dorothy E. Burd
W.T. Henderson

*****
Email: Dick.Henthorn@gmail.com
Posted: 22 Sep 2009
File: 19301213.txt

No comments: